PDA

View Full Version : Neteller BAN

trbpoker
01-17-2007, 08:45 PM
From their website

Effective Immediately

Due to recent US legislative changes and events, effective immediately, US members are no longer able to transfer funds to or from any online gambling sites.

All US members will continue to be able to use their NETELLER e-wallet account to safely transfer funds to and from non-gambling merchants and are not required to close their account or withdraw their funds.

ohio dolly
01-17-2007, 08:54 PM
That's not good... how do US players deposit now???

trbpoker
01-17-2007, 09:06 PM
On UB right now - besides Neteller they list

Click to Pay
Epassport
Citidal Electronic Check
Citidal Check
My Citidal Wallet
ATM online
Insta Debt
MoneyBrokers
Bank Draft
Wire Transfer

CrushU
01-17-2007, 09:42 PM
fwiw citadel is no longer accpeting US players.

trbpoker
01-17-2007, 09:50 PM
LOL - the land of the free should just bend over and take it like communist Russia, not sure what else to say.

Hopefully some other company will step up to the plate for you guys.

PS. It's pretty nice here in Canada

CrushU
01-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Unfortunately I have a good chunk of change on pv1 and there is no way to deposit, and the only way to withdraw is a check through the mail. Id like to here from Noah or Chip if we should just request are checks and move on? The other bigger sites do have other options like you posted.

Kunugaa
01-17-2007, 10:03 PM
blaaarrghhh not all this crap again. You guys need to sort out a revolution or something and stop these dictators.

pokergooch
01-18-2007, 01:10 AM
blaaarrghhh not all this crap again. You guys need to sort out a revolution or something and stop these dictators.
[/b]

Chip and I were discussing this just a couple of days ago. I was hessitant to start propping because of Netteller.. Then Boom, they are gone..

So, when i get going, how will I get paid?

C

OPmgrCHIP
01-18-2007, 01:33 AM
Noah and I will be contacting each site with suggestions on adding other merchants that allow US customers for gaming related transactions. Will post more info when we have it available.

Click here to view all e-merchants and who is/isnt still allowing US customers. (http://www.compatiblepoker.com/usa.php)

Regards, Chip

Sand
01-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Noah and I will be contacting each site with suggestions on adding other merchants that allow US customers for gaming related transactions. Will post more info when we have it available.

Click here to view all e-merchants and who is/isnt still allowing US customers. (http://www.compatiblepoker.com/usa.php)

Regards, Chip
[/b]

I did a small survery and it looks like the two most prevalent ones are ATMOnline and EPassporte. They cover all the major sites.

These two also cover all your prop sites (I think). Don't know much about them, but I guess those are probably the ones to recommend.

pokergooch
01-19-2007, 05:46 PM
IVe heard the Epassport is basically the new netteller. I havent joined them yet, its just what Ive been reading on the boards..