PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Poker 24-7 Promotion

rob
03-02-2007, 05:10 PM
------------------------------------
Freeroll open to all RBN Members
------------------------------------

VP24-7 is hosting a Freeroll on March 18th open to all players that sign up through Rakebacknation. 1st Place will receive an entry into their $100+8 WSOP Satellite. 2nd and 3rd Place will each receive a $27 Satellite ticket.

To register, just signup for VP24-7 from the Rakebacknation Members Area (create an account first if you don't have one). After you signup and your account is confirmed, email me and I will add you to the list. No deposit is necessary, but you must email me by March 13th to be eligible, so don't delay.

-----------------------------------
High Volume Player Bonus
-----------------------------------

All Rakebacknation VP24-7 players who play 5,000 raked hands during March will receive an entry into a $100+8 WSOP satellite. Play an additional 10,000 raked hands and you'll receive a 2nd entry. Email me if you would like to check your raked hands total.

Note that all current Rakebacknation VP24-7 members are eligible for these promotions. You will just need to email me to register for the freeroll.

If you already have an account on the Absolute Network, you are still allowed to create an account at VP24-7; but you must use a different email address.