PDA

View Full Version : Convert your existing AP/UB account to rakeback

rob
09-22-2008, 04:10 PM
If you have an existing AP/UB account that has been inactive for 3 months or more, we may be able to convert it to a rakeback account. To request this, goto the respective links below and submit your info to us using step 5:

AP: http://www.rakebacknation.com/absolute-poker/
UB: http://www.rakebacknation.com/ultimate-bet/

Its a bit of a long shot but we may be able to help with your existing Carbon or Cake account as well:

http://www.rakebacknation.com/cake-poker/
http://www.rakebacknation.com/carbon-poker/

If you have questions about your specific situation, contact me. I hope this helps some of you out who signed up before you knew about rakebacks.

rawdawg_7
10-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Any news on this? It still states "processing". I am anxiously but patiently waiting to make a deposit.

I am not eligable to sign up on UB since my account has been active in the last three months. Do you think we will have another opportunity three months from now to convert? Just curious, because I perfer UB over Absolute.

I have not played Absolute in a long time, but when I played there, it was the "tightest site" that I ever played. Man it was a "grind" to make a dollar. I am hoping the play has loosed up a bit but am thinking that rakeback will help a lot.

Folding the best hand is only a minor mistake. :cool:

Brian
10-02-2008, 01:06 PM
We are still awaiting word on our pending accounts at Absolute Poker.

As soon as we are notified of your status we will let you know.

I do not know if converting existing accounts is something UB and AP will want to continue to do.

rawdawg_7
10-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Unfortunately, the affiliate staff at Absolute Poker decided not to tag your player account to Rake Back Nation.
Therefore, you will not be able to earn rakeback at Absolute Poker via Rake Back Nation.

Can you help me understand why it was decided not to tag my account? I am positive that the account was inactive for over three months. I have never been affilated with another site and my account has always been in good "standing". Was I denied on AP because I have an active account on UB?

I thought they were doing this to "bring in" more players. If they deny other people like they have me, they may run off more players than they bring in.

rob
10-17-2008, 04:53 PM
Unfortunately, the affiliate staff at Absolute Poker decided not to tag your player account to Rake Back Nation.
Therefore, you will not be able to earn rakeback at Absolute Poker via Rake Back Nation.

Can you help me understand why it was decided not to tag my account? I am positive that the account was inactive for over three months. I have never been affilated with another site and my account has always been in good "standing". Was I denied on AP because I have an active account on UB?

I thought they were doing this to "bring in" more players. If they deny other people like they have me, they may run off more players than they bring in.

They denied many more players than we expected. Their official reasons for denying players is that they're either linked to another affiliate or have been active in the last 3 months. They're not always responsive, but they may be willing to give an explanation to those that were denied. Drop a note to Brian about it and he'll find out what he can and make a case for you to AP/UB.

madmo
11-27-2008, 02:19 PM
We are still awaiting word on our pending accounts at Absolute Poker.

As soon as we are notified of your status we will let you know.

I do not know if converting existing accounts is something UB and AP will want to continue to do.

Hey Brian,

I was just checking to see if my UB account was converted to rakeback. I would like to start playing in some of their tourney's since they are now combined w/ Absolute. I just don't want to ruin an opportunity for rakeback by making a deposit and playing.

Could you check for me? screename readyonot

rob
11-28-2008, 09:22 AM
I shot this link along to Brian, he'll check it out.