PDA

View Full Version : RBN Points are Here

rob
01-10-2009, 10:07 AM
We launched our Point Store Rewards program late last night. Earn points by raking at our prop and rakeback sites. Redeem points for electronics, books, poker software etc. My team and I are really pumped about this and I hope you all find the rewards to be valuable.

For more info: http://www.rakebacknation.com/rbn-promotions/exclusive-point-store-from-rbn/

To see the items available, login to your member area account from www.rakebacknation.com.

Side notes:
If you have multiple RBN logins and you want to combine them into one so your points accumulate in one place, email us. Or if you have a player account that you signed up through us thats earning rakeback and it doesn't appear in your RBN account let us know so it will track in our system and you'll get points.

rob
01-10-2009, 10:08 AM
BTW bcblack, we almost added a robot dog just for you.

bcblack182
01-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Wow that is really cool. The same week I'm gonna get 7k in pay/bonus from a prop site, another perk shows up. I guess the financial crisis isn't impacting poker too bad lol.

Thrash370
01-27-2009, 01:01 AM
I love it, RBN continues to be the leader in terms of support and value, thanks for the promotion.

moculon
03-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Rob - I notice that Bet on Bet isn't showing in the main members area does that mean we don't earn RBN points playing on there?

rob
03-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Rob - I notice that Bet on Bet isn't showing in the main members area does that mean we don't earn RBN points playing on there?

You actually do earn points for your play at BOB. We had to remove BOB from the members area because Microgaming is strictly enforcing a rakeback ban.