PDA

View Full Version : SNG Questions

hoopspg32
07-24-2009, 02:52 PM
Hey guys, I've kinda been out of the loop for a while, used to prop a little bit then got busy with work and the us freezeout and what not, and plus i wasnt much of a winner anyway, my buddy gave me a sng book, that i read on my way to vegas, and i've been trying out some of the stuff and have been running pretty well.

My questions if anyone can help,

I have poker tracker 2 havent used it in about a year, do i have to do anything special to get it to import my tourney hands, when i hit import it says files imported, but 0 hands, so i dk what the deal. Thought i'd try here first instead of going to pokertracker.

Also i used to keep track of my stats and ROI and stuff on officialpokerrankings.com, but fulltilt recently denied them access to under 30 person tourneys. I'm assuming you can do this in poker tracker if i get it set up? otherwise i guess i'll just excel spreadsheet it.

Any advice, comments, suggestions woudl be appreciated!

Luke
07-25-2009, 09:16 PM
I have been using www.poker-tracking.com Everything has to be manually inputted but:

1) It's free
2) I like all the reports it gives you.

Keep in mind this is only going to track your stats not the others you play against like poker tracker.

GottaFold
07-25-2009, 11:10 PM
Someone else may have had similar problems. Pokertracker has forums too. Maybe you'll find something that can help in here...

http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/