PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawals at Carbonpoker

fishyshark
09-11-2009, 02:11 AM
I like Carbonpoker very much, except the withdrawals, Neteller wirthdrawals take about 3 days or sometimes longer and their is a 2500 $ maximum. How do big winners withdraw their money from there? I only play tiny, because I went totally bust on the finacial markets, so I do not win very much at the moment. But when I play the stakes I normally play, I usually win a lot more than 2500 $ per 3 days. Is there anything I can do that I can get more money faster. I have written an suggestion about what they can improve, but I got no answer.

fishyshark
09-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Now I have already waited 3 days and nothing. I have played about ten sessions since and I have lost in every session, before I won in almost every session. I hope there is no cheating involved. I have sent them another email more than a day ago, why their Neteller withdrawals are much slower than at other bigger poker rooms, where it always takes only a few hours or maximum one day and why their cashout limit is so ridiculously low and how big winners can cashout there, but no answer at all.

rob
09-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Keep us posted on how this is resolved for you. I do know that they don't often respond on their weekend (they're in Australia).

fishyshark
09-12-2009, 05:11 PM
They have not responded yesterday eitherand they have not responded to my suggestion.It is stupid to have a 2500 $ withdrawal limit either. All other pokerrooms where I ever played donīt have that or you can make man 2500 $ withdrawals at one time. There you can only make one withdrawal request of maximum 2500 $ there until your withdrawal request has been processed. I even have sent them their stupid withdrawal form and all the requested documents a long time ago, even I have not used a credit card ever there to deposit. They have very good promotions, but this is not very good. Is unlikelythat they do cheating, when somebody requests a cashout, but it is not impossible. I have never experienced that at other online pokerrooms. I have all my bankroll there and will not play there anymore until I have received at least one cashout, also I canīt play anywhere else.

Barton
09-12-2009, 06:15 PM
I have a vague memory that they only process cashouts on monday andf thursday. I know my last 3 to UMW were 2 or 3 days at most.

djnumb
09-12-2009, 08:15 PM
For the record I have used Click2pay to withdraw from there a few times, and it only took max 24 hours. Last one about 6 weeks ago.

rob
09-13-2009, 09:12 AM
FWIW I use checks and they usually come within 2-3 weeks which is acceptable for me. Cap is $3k I think. I have a handful pending atm that are older but I haven't complained.

fishyshark
09-17-2009, 03:04 AM
Thanks for choosing to play at CarbonPoker.

Your NETeller withdrawal # 2464760 for $2500.00 has been declined due for the following reason:

----------------------------------
Insufficient funds for payout.
----------------------------------

Click Here (https://server.lon.liveperson.net/hc/62269654/?cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=62269654&byhref=1&SESSIONVAR!skill=CarbonPokerCashier&VISITORVAR!identifier=ForrestGamp47&VISITORVAR!alias=ForrestGamp47&VISITORVAR!emailSubject=Denied+Transaction+2464760 ) to instantly chat with CarbonPoker support about your transaction.

If you are having trouble depositing or withdrawing to your CarbonPoker account, please try using one of our e-wallet solutions such as EwalletXpress.

Our support team is available 24/7 to help with any questions you may have.

Kind Regards,

CarbonPoker Support Team
support@carbonpoker.com (support@carbonpoker.com)

fishyshark
09-17-2009, 03:11 AM
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'CS Patricia'
Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK61309666044X
CS Patricia: Hello! How may I assist you?
ForrestGamp47: my cahout got declined
ForrestGamp47: for a stupid reason
ForrestGamp47: Your NETeller withdrawal # 2464760 for $2500.00 has been declined due for the following reason: ---------------------------------- Insufficient funds for payout.
ForrestGamp47: Does that mean you have insufficient funds?
CS Patricia: Please kindly hold on a moment while I access your records.
ForrestGamp47: You had reserve the amount when I made the cashout request.
CS Patricia: Sorry to keep you waiting. I will need to forward it to our cashier department
CS Patricia: for further checking and advise
CS Patricia: we will email you once we received a reply from them
ForrestGamp47: Your cashout procedures are total crap, but most other things are very good at Carbonpoker. Can you please formward this message to somebody who is responsible at Carbonpoker please?
CS Patricia: I will forward your feedback to cashier
ForrestGamp47: And can you please ask them to process the cashout NOW?
CS Patricia: and sorry for the inconvenience
CS Patricia: sure I will forward the email to them now

fishyshark
09-17-2009, 03:12 AM
Do I need to comment that?

Terrible

Barton
09-17-2009, 04:24 AM
It's not unusal for a small or medium size site to run out of money at one ewallet or another. It would be very unusual for them to admit it. As long as they wire some money in and the cashout goes thru in a few days, it's a pain in the ass, but not a big deal.

That's probably why they have the 2500$ limit, to make things like this less likely.

fishyshark
09-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Dear Valued Player,
Thank you for contacting us.
Upon checking on your account, it appeared that your withdrawal request via Neteller amounting to $2,500 was denied thus the fund was not credited to your eWallet. You may want to submit a new withdrawal request so that we can have it processed for you.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
Sincerely,
CS Leah
Customer Support Representative

fishyshark
09-17-2009, 05:59 PM
I think that means I have to wait another 3 to 5 days, nice.

fishyshark
09-17-2009, 09:04 PM
ridiculous, I have asked them to make it immediately this time, but here the answer

Subject: RE: CarbonPoker Transaction Denied
Dear Valued Player,
According to our records, you have a pending withdrawal transaction which was submitted on the 17th. Please be advised that the standard processing time is 3 to 5 working days.
Sincerely,
CS Ryan

fishyshark
09-21-2009, 06:34 AM
still nothing

fishyshark
09-22-2009, 02:36 AM
Now their huge bad beat jackpot has to be paid out, I think they will be even shorter of cash.

mathiasdk
09-22-2009, 08:18 AM
I've never had any problems with them tbh... They've always processed my payouts on tuesdays and fridays, so if you request a withdraw a withdraw friday evening it takes a few days, but besides that i can't complain (I'm living in Denmark, so i can use neteller...)

fishyshark
09-22-2009, 03:49 PM
I use Neteller too, but they donīt pay

fishyshark
09-22-2009, 08:48 PM
more than 5 days again and nothing

Erwinius
09-23-2009, 12:08 AM
Ewalletexpress cashout requested 9/22 16:20
approved 9/22 20:17
available in ewalletex 22:00

killab2482
09-25-2009, 12:48 AM
I play the highest nl 6 max stakes that pdc offers and i am able to withdraw$8500/week...6k/wk in checks and another 2500 via PIC Club...I usually don't run into problems, but it would be nice if they would put higher withdrawals especially for the higher stakes players...it will also help the site grow if people can throw their money on/off the site pretty freely

fishyshark
10-14-2009, 02:18 AM
Reference number: LTK61309668090X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.
Subject: RE: CarbonPoker Transaction Denied
Dear Valued Player,
We already followed up your withdrawal concern. You will receive a confirmation email when the transaction has been processed.
Sincerely,
CS Ryan

fishyshark
10-15-2009, 06:34 PM
Still nothing, this is absolutely awful.

Barton
10-15-2009, 06:58 PM
Dear PICClub Member,

We regret to inform you that PICClub and the Merge Network have mutually agreed to end their business relationship. Transactions to or from the rooms on the Merge Network will cease at 11:59pm October 18th, 2009 ET. This will not affect Poker Rooms on the IGS System or Big Bet Poker.
As of the sending of this e-mail if you choose to withdraw funds from any Merge Room back to PICClub, they will remain in a pending status, subject to review and approval by Merge management and if approved will only be released from the pending status when we receive the funds from the Merge Gaming Network to cover your withdrawal.

We regret the dissolution of this business relationship, however we believe it is in the best interest of PICClub and our Valued Members.
We will be contacting all of the Merge Network poker rooms to offer them PICClub services on a direct basis. If you would like to continue using PICClub with any of these rooms please make your request for PICClub service known to their management.
Once again thank you for being a PICClub member and supporting our continued efforts to provide you with a secure and trusted environment for your online bankroll.
Kindest Regards. Chuck Kidd
CEO
PICCLUB.com
Players Investment Company

djnumb
10-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Dear PICClub Member,

We regret to inform you that PICClub and the Merge Network have mutually agreed to end their businessrelationship. Transactions to or from the rooms on the Merge Network will cease at 11:59pm October 18th, 2009 ET. This will not affect Poker Rooms on the IGS System or Big Bet Poker.

So they mean they will still support the Futurebet rooms that use Merge software, but not the legit rooms on the MergeNetwork? Sick.

fishyshark
10-17-2009, 10:26 PM
What is the average processing time for cash out using NETELLER?

All cash outs are first "approved" by our internal review team . This process usually takes 24-48 hours. If you are a Pay-Pro Document Verified User, this will take less time. Once the payment is approved, funds will appear in your NETELLER account within 2 to 6 hrs

Always their fucking stupid lies, I donīt want to wait two month for a Neteller cashout(also their maximum cashout amount of 2500 $ is a complete joke). All decent pokerrooms need a maximum of a few hours for that.

fishyshark
10-17-2009, 10:39 PM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/carbon-poker-cashout-118151/index3.html

Soft games but terrible cashouts and insulting liars as support staff.

Barton
10-18-2009, 05:15 AM
Whatever it was, looks like they fixed it. My UMW just went thru.

fishyshark
10-18-2009, 05:35 AM
Maybe they got some money at UMW. At their Neteller account the situation seems to get worse and worse.

fishyshark
10-18-2009, 05:38 AM
I think I will be thrown out of my flat soon, because I have had this cashout problems for a couple of month there now. I canīt play at other cardrooms too, because of this.

fishyshark
10-18-2009, 05:40 AM
They donīt offer me any other cashout method instead of Neteller. I would accept Moneybookers or wire transfer also.

JAKACKAL
10-18-2009, 11:13 AM
Site is horrible at processing cashout requests but besides the long ass wait and verification bs i have received all check cashouts per 4weeks. I dont know how high u play but right now they have limitations that r horrible as well.. Great site for play but could use help in support

fishyshark
10-18-2009, 12:56 PM
unreliable liars with ridiculously low cashout limits

Barton
10-18-2009, 01:49 PM
This makes no sense to me. I've played there for 3 years and the 12 days I just waited for a UMW cashout was the first time I had a delay.

fishyshark
10-18-2009, 02:17 PM
They donīt have enough money in there Neteller account, they seems not to care about it. Most of their customers are from the US and they canīt use Neteller anyway.

rob
10-19-2009, 12:58 PM
It isn't an excuse as it's been months for you - but Neteller is notoriously difficult for merchants to load funds into. I've listened to operators complain about wait times of roughly a month before Neteller will give them access to their transfers for the purpose of paying out customers.

fishyshark
10-19-2009, 07:35 PM
They could offer me another cashout method instead,but they donīt. Also they deny that they have any money shortage in their Neteller account or anywhere else. All I get is absolutely stupid and insulting lies and excuses.

fishyshark
10-20-2009, 03:20 AM
I have received the 2500 $ cashout yesterday evening. I think they had to wait until the deposit bonus promotion is over.:mad:
Now I can pay my rent for one month, pay the internet bill and buy some food, then itīs gone. I hope my next cashout will be much faster because Iīm still a couple of month behind with my rent and I donīt have any money at other online pokerrooms.:(

fishyshark
10-23-2009, 10:49 AM
I requested another 2500 $ Neteller cashout immediately after received the other, itīs already overdue again.:mad:

mathiasdk
10-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Ehm no it's not, they say it takes 3-5 working days, you've waited four, just like me, it should be there monday, if not it will be overdue.

fishyshark
10-25-2009, 12:16 AM
I have requested it on the 19 th of October.

mathiasdk
10-25-2009, 06:19 AM
i know, still not overdue mate... 5 working days = 26'th

fishyshark
10-25-2009, 08:04 AM
they still write maximum 3 days at their website and somewhere something about instant Neteller cashouts if you return their form, I have sent it to them a couple of month ago

mathiasdk
10-25-2009, 10:18 AM
they still write maximum 3 days at their website and somewhere something about instant Neteller cashouts if you return their form, I have sent it to them a couple of month ago

Last time i talked to them they say maximum 72 hours on withdrawls that does not need to be done by the cashier team, 72 hours - 120 hours on withdrawls that the cashier team is handeling, so acording to the support, your withdraw is not delays (yet)
So stop whining! We're all in the same boat here, yes it should be faster, no you're not getting screwed, end of story!

mathiasdk
10-25-2009, 10:21 AM
Just to clarify, i think it's bulloks that the withdrawls takes forever as well, but it's their std. processing time, there's nothing spectaculair about the amount of time you've been waiting.

just my 2 cents.

fishyshark
10-25-2009, 11:07 AM
almost one month for a withdrawal is normal?

Then please tell them to change their fucking website:

What is the average processing time for cash out using NETELLER?

All cash outs are first "approved" by our internal review team . This process usually takes 24-48 hours. If you are a Pay-Pro Document Verified User, this will take less time. Once the payment is approved, funds will appear in your NETELLER account within 2 to 6 hrs.

fishyshark
10-25-2009, 11:09 AM
When itīs true what you say they should close down, itīs not enough for me to recieve 2500 $ per month. Also I canīt get a deposit bonus that way.

fishyshark
10-28-2009, 01:13 AM
still nothing

mathiasdk
10-28-2009, 05:37 AM
same here :S i'm beeing promised today or tomorrow though

fishyshark
10-28-2009, 09:42 AM
they never promise me that, last time they needed two weeks for the "finishing touches", it takes a one second touch for a Neteller cashout

djnumb
10-28-2009, 10:43 AM
I requested a UMW withdraw last Thursday. I have not gotten any emails about it yet. I checked 2+2 and several people said eWallet cashouts at Carbon are taking exactly 10 business days to process. So I will post back if in fact it is processed on Nov 5th.

fishyshark
10-28-2009, 11:13 PM
so it would be about 5000 $ per month maximum cashout, still not very much

mathiasdk
10-30-2009, 04:39 AM
Have you gotten your withdraw fishy?

fishyshark
10-30-2009, 05:25 AM
yes, I have, but I had to do a lot of complaining

mathiasdk
10-30-2009, 10:39 PM
yes, I have, but I had to do a lot of complaining

LOL, your complaining help nada!!

your a joke dude, serisously, get your act togheter and play elsewhere....

OR live with the withdraw time span

fishyshark
10-30-2009, 11:54 PM
I will try to play elsewhere, but itīs impossible without money

Barton
10-31-2009, 04:18 AM
The problem is, since the place opened ewallet cashouts only took a few days. Then all of a sudden they went to 2+ weeks. This makes people nervous.

mathiasdk
10-31-2009, 08:45 AM
The problem is, since the place opened ewallet cashouts only took a few days. Then all of a sudden they went to 2+ weeks. This makes people nervous.

True, i got a weird feeling about it as well. However i really doubt fishy sharks complaining is going to do any good at all.

I've still got a pending withdraw, and i actually think i am going to pull all my cash of the site, but then again, if they are having financial problems, that's just going to make the pressure on their cashier even bigger, and might cause the site to go down :S (If everyone is thinking like me, and is going to pull their money of the site, a low roller like me aint going to make a difference.)

JAKACKAL
10-31-2009, 11:16 AM
still receiving checks via cashout through carbon...generally waiting 4-5 weeks but money still seems to be going in and out just fine

Barton
10-31-2009, 02:13 PM
I'm not worried, It just shocks me a network that must average 3 or 4K players would do this.

BTW my friend just told me his cashout took exactly 14 days, just like his previous one.

mathiasdk
10-31-2009, 05:27 PM
Sigh i requested a withdraw on the 21'st, and i was counting on getting the money for rent within the first, that plan allready went wrong, now i'm just waiting to get the withdraw completed, so i can request another one.

fishyshark
10-31-2009, 09:38 PM
Highrollers must have huge problems there.

Barton
11-06-2009, 01:12 AM
I just got a 1500$ cashout to click2pay in 24 hours

djnumb
11-06-2009, 02:06 AM
Just got home not long ago. My UseMyWallet cashout from Oct 22nd is now in my UMW account.