PDA

View Full Version : Grinderschool Holiday Promotion: Free Memberships

CodeRedRulez
12-22-2009, 04:46 PM
Hey RBNers!

I represent Grinderschool.com, the low stakes poker training site. We're launching a major promotion through the end of the year, and the admins here thought it would be worthwhile for everyone here to find out about it. Basically, we're giving stuff away free.

Any new members who visit between 2009-12-25 and 2009-12-31 will get the gift of a one-month subscription to Grinderschool absolutely free. Obviously we want you to become a paying subscriber, but this is no gimmick. We know that you will love what you find enough to stick around once the free subscription is over. There's no payment to make, no free trial to join and then cancel. Just visit on 2009-12-25 and get a membership for free! If you want to be reminded about our offer, please go to www.grinderschool.com/xmas.php (http://www.grinderschool.com/xmas.php?ref=rbn) and input your email address; on December 25th you will receive an email reminder.
(http://forum.parttimepoker.com/www.grinderschool.com/xmas.php?ref=#91;ptp])
Starting Monday, December 21, 2009 all current and former members will have the opportunity for a free month membership as well. When you purchase a 3-month membership plan for $34.99 you will get 1 additional month for free. That's right, FOUR months for the price of three. Go to www.grinderschool.com/sub.php (http://www.grinderschool.com/sub.php?ref=rbn) to sign up for your 3-month membership plan right now.

To coincide with our Grinderschool Holiday Promotion, RakeBackNation has graciously offered a special promotion for new RBN members. If you are new to RBN and rake only $50 in MGR by January 25th then you will receive a free one-month subscription to Grinderschool. If you already have a subscription to Grinderschool your free month will be added on to your current subscription. If you are already a member at RBN and still would like to qualify for this promotion, all you have to do is rake $50 more between January 1st and January 25th than you did in in the month of December. Both of these deals are in addition to the rakeback you earn and you will still be eligible for our other RBN Free Membership (http://www.grinderschool.com/grinderschool-free-membership.shtml?ref=rbn) offers for Grinderschool.

All of these promotions end on December 31st so do not delay!

Sincerely,

Jeff "CodeRedRulez" Lipsey
Admin of Grinderschool.com

(mods: OKed by rob)

rob
12-22-2009, 08:15 PM
This is definitely worth a look.

CodeRedRulez
12-24-2009, 10:29 AM
We've had a lot of great support so far for our promotion and we're trying to keep the momentum going. We would appreciate it if you guys could digg this link:

http://www.grinderschool.com/Grinderschool-Holiday-Promotion-Free-Membership.shtml

Thanks!

Jeff

Erwinius
12-24-2009, 06:56 PM
May I ask who are the instructors and which credentials do they have?
Maybe also their screen name on the sites that they are playing so I can see their success and hands played in pokertableratings.com.

Thanks

CodeRedRulez
12-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Hey Erwinius,

Good question, here's a general list that I copy/pasted from a training review site (if you google us you'll see we have high rankings across several review sites):

Instructors Pros

Jeff "CodeRedRulez" Lipsey
Jeffrey "JGB146" Blake
Rob "Nakamura" Taylor
Cullen "Spenda"
Andrew "Shrewdabom86" Morgasen
Tarek "Sugar Nut"
John "Fjuanl" Flynn
Ben "Reasons14" Reason
Juan "Asdpikas"
Steven "Colossos159"
Sutton "Gametight"
Jose "KillsAids"
Jeff "L3ngthy" Williams

Guest Pros

Adrian "Chardrian" Dresel-Velaquez
Jim "Jyms"
Matt "Glitlr" Meo
Adil "AApoker" Ansari
Peter "Marshall28" Jennings
Chris "Sykedupp" Conley
Thomas "Renton"
Ian "DaGoat" Wilson
Steve "Moculon"
Brian "DWBH" Spahn

Some of these guys no longer make videos for us and their screennames do not match with their usernames. If you can't find what you're looking for from that list then let me know and I'll get back to you for the information you require per that specific instructor.

Also keep in mind that all of our instructors are qualified for the videos they make and one of the qualifications we use is PokerTableRatings to determine whether we should allow them to make videos.

Hope this helps,
Jeff

p.s. - we're up and running for the holiday promotion so please go to www.grinderschool.com/xmas.php (http://www.grinderschool.com/xmas.php) for your free membership now!

EricBlade
12-26-2009, 03:25 AM
I'd just like to post here to take exception to your name. Code Red does not rule. It is an abomination to the holy Mountain Dew brand name.

:)

Live Wire, however, does rule.
:)

CodeRedRulez
12-26-2009, 06:44 AM
When I was in college/high school I would live off of CodeRed; I would drive around with a 24-pack in the back seat of my car... Lately however I've been more of a regular Dew drinker but mostly that's because you just don't see CodeRed around much.

I've never had Live Wire. :)

EricBlade
12-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Actually, I just hate cherry flavored sodas in general. The first time they came out with Cherry 7-up, someone poured me a glass of it, I didn't realise it was cherry, took a drink expecting regular 7-up, it got about halfway down my throat, and my whole body like revolted against it, losing the entire contents of my stomach in the process. Since then, I've just never really been a fan of cherry :D

When I was in HS, they'd just started doing the 24 packs, and yeah, I'd keep one in my trunk pretty regularly. I'd also replace it on a every 2-3 days basis, too. I still drink typically more than a liter a day. It's a wonder my teeth haven't fallen out. Then again, it may hardly actually ever reach my teeth, usually going straight from bottle to stomach :D

I am SO glad that LiveWire is getting at least a little bit better distribution around here, in Michigan. It used to be like summer only, and now I can usually find 20oz in most convenience stores year round, and even sometimes in vending machines. I don't think they make 1 or 2-liters of it, though, which is sad.

CodeRedRulez
12-26-2009, 07:51 PM
I actually don't buy any soda anymore.... I bought my own machine:

http://www.sodastream.com/

If you have some time on your hands you can purchase the raw syrups from a 3rd party site online for like $5-6 (enough to make 100s of liters) that you have to dilute yourself and then you put them in the machine. It is probably one of my most favorite purchases this year and it comes out to like $0.25/can in the long run.

/derail

Promotion is still kicking ass, let me know if anyone is having any problems viewing anything as I check this thread regularly.

CodeRedRulez
12-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Only about 2 days to go before the promotion ends and we are approaching our 500th free membership over the past week.

I'm up-to-date as of 8 pm EST so if you do not have access to the forum or videos then there is a problem; please contact me with any problems at admin@grinderschool.com

CodeRedRulez
12-31-2009, 07:04 AM
Hey everyone,

Everything is winding down now with about 16 hours to go until this promotion is over. We've had a strong outpouring from RBN and I appreciate it.

Make sure everyone here creates their forum account and sends in the applications. Let me know if you have any questions,

Jeff

rob
12-31-2009, 03:58 PM
Thanks Jeff. The feedback I've received from members has been very positive.

CodeRedRulez
01-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Thanks everyone for the support as we're done with this promotion. Happy New Year!

bill d dog
01-08-2010, 03:30 AM
i am logged in but dont get access to videos
"not authorized for this forum" or whatever
but it doent seem to b a player issue
cuz i was able to play vid on home page

rob
01-08-2010, 09:35 AM
i am logged in but dont get access to videos
"not authorized for this forum" or whatever
but it doent seem to b a player issue
cuz i was able to play vid on home page

Bill - can you shoot them an email directly? I'm not sure that Jeff will be hitting this thread regularly. If you don't have an email address for them, email me and I'll send it on.