PDA

View Full Version : Incentive to signup for free training at Cardrunners (trulyfreepokertraining.com)

rob
04-04-2010, 03:59 PM
If anyone plays at full Tilt and hasn't done so yet - you should sign up for TFPT: http://www.trulyfreepokertraining.com/?utm_source=ptp&utm_medium=signup&utm_campaign=ptp

Basically you get free access to Cardrunners just for earning points on Tilt, no need to even redeem them. If you're playing at Tilt, you may as well cash in on the free training.

If you're new to TFPT, and register by the end of April, I'll credit your RBN Member Area account with 50 Rake Rewards Points.

Just send me a PM with the email address on file with your RBN Member Area account and your Cardrunners name. 50 Points is almost enough for some of the less expensive items in the store.

Rob

Blade
06-04-2011, 05:58 AM
If anyone plays at full Tilt and hasn't done so yet - you should sign up for TFPT: http://www.trulyfreepokertraining.com/?utm_source=ptp&utm_medium=signup&utm_campaign=ptp

Basically you get free access to Cardrunners just for earning points on Tilt, no need to even redeem them. If you're playing at Tilt, you may as well cash in on the free training.

If you're new to TFPT, and register by the end of April, I'll credit your RBN Member Area account with 50 Rake Rewards Points.

Just send me a PM with the email address on file with your RBN Member Area account and your Cardrunners name. 50 Points is almost enough for some of the less expensive items in the store.

Rob

I know this is not the case for FTP...Are there any other training programs that I may benefit from available to us? Where can I find them?

rob
06-04-2011, 02:48 PM
The most popular offer right now is with Drag The Bar from Carbon.

Otherwise GrinderSchool members are pretty affordable in the Rake Rewards Store, as are other training sites.

Blade
06-04-2011, 09:55 PM
The most popular offer right now is with Drag The Bar from Carbon.

Otherwise GrinderSchool members are pretty affordable in the Rake Rewards Store, as are other training sites.

Ok. Ty