PDA

View Full Version : Limited ability to help with swaps moving forward

rob
06-29-2011, 11:29 AM
We have some changes upcoming that will unfortunately make it difficult for me to help with swaps between rooms moving forward. There are some cases where I'll still be able to assist but generally expect my ability to help to be much more limited.

If you have a swap pending with me, I'll of course still send it on through. Otherwise feel free to ask me, but know that my answer will be 'no, sorry' more often then before.

mraggromonkey
06-29-2011, 09:57 PM
are there specific trades that you will be willing to do or it's more just on a case by case basis?
btw, on behalf of the whole community, thank you for all your help on trades thusfar.

Barton
06-29-2011, 10:36 PM
If Rob is doing it for some legal liability, then I'll be happy to help. I been aroundmlong enough to most likely be trusted by most. I would also have fewer sites But I have P4E Carbon, True and Cake. Also no trades greater than 50K, I'm trustworthy but not that trust worthy.:unsure:

Oh and if anyone is getting sick of my typo's I'm accepting any and all free keyboards.:laughing-smiley-014

Blade
06-29-2011, 11:24 PM
Oh and if anyone is getting sick of my typo's I'm accepting any and all free keyboards.:laughing-smiley-014

LOL...My "o" button is starting to stick in the down position and most of my letters are all worn off.....LOL

rob
06-30-2011, 10:27 AM
Thanks Barton, and AggroMonkey

I'll be limited to smaller amounts, and I'm not sure which sites as of yet so don't really want to say what my parameters will be. But basically if you rely on me for swaps, contact me asap so we can get it done. If I'm just a convenient option and you have others, don't sweat it. Switch is the case where I'll do whatever I can to help with since there are no US deposit / cashout methods, but I'll still be somewhat limited so if anyone needs me for swaps out of Switch of a deep 4 figure amount, hit me sooner than later.