PDA

View Full Version : Hockey

Noah
09-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Ok, who's excited for the Hockey season? About 2 weeks away.

Where all the hockey fans at. Habs, you gotta be with that name right?

The Sharks will win the cup this year.

Go Sharks!

Otherworld
09-20-2006, 06:55 PM
IM EXCITED! Being from Toronto, Ive been a Leaf's fan my entire life... wait a sec.... all of a sudden im not so excited anymore... sigh.... go leafs go.

Noah
09-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Haha.. Atleast no Eddie this year for you.

dinger1963
09-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Yes Noah I am a big hockey fan. Love betting on it too! I actually make my living working in hockey. The Ducks look good this year in the West and I think it is wide open in the East. I'll put up a hockey betting blog when the season starts. Later, HabsFan

Otherworld
09-21-2006, 02:49 AM
Yes Noah I am a big hockey fan. Love betting on it too! I actually make my living working in hockey. The Ducks look good this year in the West and I think it is wide open in the East. I'll put up a hockey betting blog when the season starts. Later, HabsFan
[/b]

hmmm... wonder if theres enough interest (and time for that matter) to start a hockey pool...

mortalthots
04-07-2007, 02:54 AM
[/b]

well several month later and the habs/leafs have one of there biggest games in a long time. leafs/habs. winner likely in playoffs loser out. forget about aces being cracked. oldest rivalry in Hockey. for you long time fans who remember -------it should be a Wednesday night. lol. i ain't gonna miss this one.