Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Value: $2500 tourney package for Walker players

Default Great Value: $2500 tourney package for Walker players

This is a really easy way to get a $2500 tournament package. Read on:

Rakebacknation teamed up with Walker Poker to offer a Rake Race with an outstanding value. Heres how it works:
    1. Be one of the top 10 Comp Point earners among RBN Walker players between July 1 and August 31.
    2. Compete in the 10 person tournament on September 6th at 3pm est
    3. Win it, and you get a $2500 package which includes a $1000+80 entry into an event at the Bellagio and funds for travel and accommodations.
    You will also earn a 100% deposit bonus and a 30% rakeback from Walker. To signup you must have an account at Walker through Rakebacknation: http://www.rakebacknation.com/walker-poker/

It's half way through July and raking roughly $0.50 can get you in the top 10 (how ridiculously easy can this be?). Follow the points race here: http://www.rakebacknation.com/category/rbn-promotions/

Hello!
    Is it open for non US players?
    When will the tournament take place?

Hi Zebalhao,

It is open to non-US players. If you win the satellite on September 6th (3pm est), they'll be flexible regarding what $1080 event you enter. At the moment it looks like it'll be pretty easy to get into the event on the 6th.

Rob

With less than a week to go, is it possible to keep the leaderboard updated more regularly? I am hovering in 10th position at the moment but the list is a couple of days old.

Quote Originally Posted by TracyCK View Post
    With less than a week to go, is it possible to keep the leaderboard updated more regularly? I am hovering in 10th position at the moment but the list is a couple of days old.
    We'll be able to post it Monday through Friday, but we might not have access to the data on the weekend.

We missed a couple days last week, we weren't receiving the report from Walker...I don't think that will be a problem this week.

GL!
    -Rob

So.... I ended up in 6th position but haven't heard anything about the tournament or see it listed - should we expect an email about this? Is there any other prizepool, or is it just first place that gets the package?

Quote Originally Posted by TracyCK View Post
    So.... I ended up in 6th position but haven't heard anything about the tournament or see it listed - should we expect an email about this? Is there any other prizepool, or is it just first place that gets the package?
    We're waiting on Walker to create the tourney, then you'll receive an email. It's still on for the 6th.

The only prize will be the package so be sure to take 1st.

Hopefully it will run like the $20 bounty sng that I just took down - 6 bounties plus mine back and first place ray:

Rob,
    I managed to be in the firtst 10.
    What to do now, I dont see the s&go jet at Walker.
    It is played this saterday?
    Greetings.

Oh
    sorry Rob was to fast in writing, y already ansered.