Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 outer

Default 1 outer

P4E $50 entry, 10k tourney
    I am in 4th, opp is in 3th place, around 50 out of 157 players left.

Me 66
    Opp K8 off

Flop KK6
    Turn 6 now all the money is in the pot
    River K

In 35 years of playing I think I have only beat quads or had my quads lose maybe 5 or 6 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Erwinius View Post
    P4E $50 entry, 10k tourney
    I am in 4th, opp is in 3th place, around 50 out of 157 players left.

Me 66
    Opp K8 off

Flop KK6
    Turn 6 now all the money is in the pot
    River K
    I know this feeling. I just couldnt handle these happennings over and over when the odds say they shouldnt be happenning at such a high frequency, so. I quit.

Ive had the urge to replay poker again but, i withdrew all my money on all sites.

Trying to deposit money now is such a pain in the ass. They want proof of this, i have to fax them this and that, and that just so i can use my credit card to deposit money onto pic club. Then my credit card is going to be billed %10, fuck that, ill stay quit for a bit longer. At least that %10 fee pisses me off enough to not try poker and have to deal with those 2 outers again for a while lol
    Last edited by cainer; 09-08-2008 at 04:18 AM.

Was it the guy who was 1st in chips...or 2nd? If not...You should still be in right?
    All-Things-Fierce

my other source of income:
    http://cashcrate.com/848329

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    I know this feeling. I just couldnt handle these happennings over and over when the odds say they shouldnt be happenning at such a high frequency, so. I quit.

Ive had the urge to replay poker again but, i withdrew all my money on all sites.

Trying to deposit money now is such a pain in the ass. They want proof of this, i have to fax them this and that, and that just so i can use my credit card to deposit money onto pic club. Then my credit card is going to be billed %10, fuck that, ill stay quit for a bit longer. At least that %10 fee pisses me off enough to not try poker and have to deal with those 2 outers again for a while lol
    i have found that my card works straight up at absolute, and full tilt, granted they are only rakeback sites, but probably better for you if you are going to play limited anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Rykey101 View Post
    Was it the guy who was 1st in chips...or 2nd? If not...You should still be in right?
    Can you fold a flopped boat?
    I bet pot, opp called.

Can you fold quad sixes on the turn?
    Opp didn't raise preflop, so the likelyhood that he has KK .....

There is no way that I ever fold quad 6's
    Fear kills.

Rykey: He said he was 4th, opponent was 3rd.

On the other hand, you can't really blame him for calling with top boat either.

Sorry. Selective reading I suppose. When I read it I thought he said he was 3rd in chips..Not the other way around.

Folding quad 6's? I have a hard time folding runner runner flush draws.
    All-Things-Fierce

my other source of income:
    http://cashcrate.com/848329

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post

how many times have u lost with quads? the one thing people need to understand is the reason why beats happen more online is becuase hands are so much quicker than love + mtuli tabling. so if u play 10 rooms at once, and get in prolly 5 hands per table in the same amount of time for 1 live hand, that means ur seein 50 hands per 1 hand live. so ur obv ognna see more beats cause ur seein so many more hands

however i do like that u quit cainer, reading ur posts, i felt u were very swingy, and poker jus seemed emotionally drainin on u, which is never good. i think u made the right decision bud, and gl