Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holdem Manager Pro for $64 Small Stakes for $44

Default Holdem Manager Pro for $64 Small Stakes for $44

If anyone is interested in the Professional version of Holdem Manager, we have licenses available for $64 (typically $90). To get your copy:

-You must have a confirmed prop or rakeback account through Rake Back Nation to qualify.
    -Download the Pro version at www.holdemmanager.net.
    -Send $64 to:
    -payptp on Stars
    -muckanut on Carbon
    -payneverbeg on RPM
    -Cake - contact me for the email address
    -bricktamlin on P4E
    -abciximab on True
    -other room? contact me

-PM me with your player name that you sent payment from and I will send you your License.

Note: Small Stakes HEM is available for $44. Omaha Manager is available for $64.

Note that HEM Pro is also available in the RakeBacknation Rake Rewards Store for 550 Points. In June we're running this promo that gives you a 250 Point bonus for signing up at a room and raking $250. Do it at 4 rooms and get a total bonus of 2,000 Points. This is all in addition to points earned at the normal rate.

Details:
    http://rakebacknation.com/new-accoun...-rewards-bonus
    http://rakebacknation.com/promotions...g-rake-rewards

Is there a bundle deal for Holdem and Omaha package? Can we also choose to get the small stakes edition for less or is it only the pro?

Our discount only applies to the Pro edition. If there was a lot of interest I could talk to them about a deal on the SS edition...If anyone else would be interested please chime in.

Omaha Manager Pro is also available for $64, or for 550 RR Points.

Default p4e - wpex

does holdem manager work for p4e or wsex?
    what about pt3? or poker aces hud?

I believe PT2 works with WSEX but PT3 and HEM don't. Someone else might be able to confirm this. I don't think any of them work with P4E but talk to EricBlade as he's got some tracking and HUD going on at P4E.

on a tangentially related note.. how long does it take to get points on rbn? i have 0 pts showing for May, and for anything prior to January..

Quote Originally Posted by EricBlade View Post
    on a tangentially related note.. how long does it take to get points on rbn? i have 0 pts showing for May, and for anything prior to January..
    The points launched in January, you won't see any points from before that point. Points are credited by the 15th of the month following your play, so you should see May points by the 15th. The delay is because of stat reporting - theres a few sites where we don't get final month-end numbers until later in the month.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPadawan View Post
    Is there a bundle deal for Holdem and Omaha package? Can we also choose to get the small stakes edition for less or is it only the pro?
    SS Edition is available for $44.

Crap! I just paid $80 for it a few days ago. I even saw this thread before and then forgot about it. I'm such a fish, LOL.