Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Selling an event for dec 14th on winning network

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    I am sorry transfers go to bcp-isaidenuff
    Sent $25 from bcp-RuhRohhh

if only bcp transfers are a go now i might not be able to do it. i only have a true account

Quote Originally Posted by thegoof View Post
    if only bcp transfers are a go now i might not be able to do it. i only have a true account
    I can probably help with a swap from True to BCP. Send to rbnrob on True, then email me as I might not check the forums between now and Sunday.

Damon - you should confirm all funds received to date.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    I can probably help with a swap from True to BCP. Send to rbnrob on True, then email me as I might not check the forums between now and Sunday.

Damon - you should confirm all funds received to date.
    Payments received:

$20 Barton
    $150 Rob
    $25 Lance
    $250 Vihn

Rob has money for trade on true. I will finalize the schedule/rebuys Saturday night so everything needs to be in by late that night.

Thanks

DAmon

I can't help with swaps anymore, I'll be away from my computer for most of the day today. If I need to be reached for any reason today, email is best. GL Damon.

Banned

There was a glitch in the system their system couldnt handle the million and all the other tournaments so they cancelled everything but the million. I lost over half my stack early on when i got chips in and it froze. I asked for a refund, but they aren't giving anything. They even had to pause the tournament at one time it was so bad. If you sent money through Rob, your % will be sent back through him.

Banned

I have good news. After i spoke with them and they wouldnt give me a refund for the million buyin they did. They did only because they had to because the entire tournament was cancelled because their long awaited tournament couldnt carry a tournament with 2k entries.....or was it because the +ev? I guess we'll never know, but a full refund will be sent back.

Default Refund

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    I have good news. After i spoke with them and they wouldnt give me a refund for the million buyin they did. They did only because they had to because the entire tournament was cancelled because their long awaited tournament couldnt carry a tournament with 2k entries.....or was it because the +ev? I guess we'll never know, but a full refund will be sent back.
    Anybody else receive a refund? I also busted out before the system crashed. I watched a video of the CEO of WPN saying everyone would get a refund regardless of busting out or not before the crash.

Damon - My Black Chip ID is bcp-payptpbcp. Send my amount and Barton's when you get the amount from BCP.

I can get Vinh's money to him as well if he wants.

You can send it to me via bitcoin Damon.

1Htu11xZfkaqzAnX83sYexmKRAtrpFKLnQ