Thread: wpn collusion issues, looking for info

Default wpn collusion issues, looking for info

hello everyone. for those of you who dont go on 2+2 wpn forum there seems to be quit a bit of collusion going on in the DoNs. Does anyone know what happens if an account is found to be colluding and is locked? are the funds confiscated or can the colluder withdraw the funds. any help appriciated.

I think every site handles it differently. It's difficult to prove. Some sites just ignore it. I remember in the old days Poker Stars would actually investigate. Checking many hands when the colluders were at the same table. I'm fairly sure if they are found guilty Stars would confiscate their money and return it to those who lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barton View Post
    I think every site handles it differently. It's difficult to prove. Some sites just ignore it. I remember in the old days Poker Stars would actually investigate. Checking many hands when the colluders were at the same table. I'm fairly sure if they are found guilty Stars would confiscate their money and return it to those who lost it.
    I also have recieved refunds from stars for the same reason and I wasnt even aware I fell victim to colluders. It gave me great confidence that I could play and not have to worry if I was being cheated or not. WPN on the other hand wont even give an answer to what happens if funds are confiscated and going by the number of players reporting collusion I dont feel WPN isn't very safe site to play on.

Couple years ago on merge, I was at a limit table where 2 players were so obvious it was comical. The whole table stayed they were so bad at it. We all reported it. I don't think anything was done.