Thread: RBN site maintenance?

Default RBN site maintenance?

Is the RBN site getting a make over? The link are all broken at the moment.

Rob has a guy, who maintains the website. Not sure what time zone it's in. So if it happens to crash at night, it doesn't come back until the next morning, when his computer guy wakes up. BTW rob just recently had his 16th maybe 17th (I lose count) child. His wife has put him on some sort of child care duty. He's forced to keep some really disgusting hours for a poker player (like going to bed at 8:00 pm). So any emails to him later in the day likely don't get answered until the next day. Lastly if you ever have some issue that only Rob can answer. It's best to email him, sometimes he doesn't check the forum for a day or two.

Oh I forgot one more lastly, anything concerning propping, should go it the propping section of the forum, this area can be seen by the general public, all the super secret stuff should go down below in the prop area for the appropriate site.

(You may already know most of that but I see you only joined us this month).

Rob has a guy, who maintains the website. Not sure what time zone it's in. So if it happens to crash at night, it doesn't come back until the next morning, when his computer guy wakes up. BTW rob just recently had his 16th maybe 17th (I lose count) child. His wife has put him on some sort of child care duty. He's forced to keep some really disgusting hours for a poker player (like going to bed at 8:00 pm). So any emails to him later in the day likely don't get answered until the next day. Lastly if you ever have some issue that only Rob can answer. It's best to email him, sometimes he doesn't check the forum for a day or two.

Oh I forgot one more lastly, anything concerning propping, should go it the propping section of the forum, this area can be seen by the general public, all the super secret stuff should go down below in the prop area for the appropriate site.

(You may already know most of that but I see you only joined us this month).

Oh okay. Thanks Barton, didn't even know all that.

Is everything working now? We did just switch servers so we did have a small amount of expected downtime but as far as I know everything is working.

If you ever notice downtime, please do email me, we're never supposed to be down for more than a few minutes.

Only 3 kids btw :-).

Rob I PM'ed you how it looks like for me.

Thanks. If anyone else has an issue with how RBN is displaying please let me know. Will PM you back sickka