Thread: Is online propping dead? under the table deals?

Default Is online propping dead? under the table deals?

Hey Guys long time no see
    Im getting into poker propping again after a few years break. Has the final nail in coffin been hit? from where I stand it sadly seems like it. Over are the days when you could make a living propping. Have only found a few sites with microstakes running.
    If anyone can point me in the direction of a site with okay traffic and a great prop/high rakeback deal then you are a saint. I play most games but like omaha ploh/l - lo8, 7studo8 limitholdem 6max, nl6max.

But mostly smallstakes plo8 and o8 hu and 6max and thats why i need a good prop/rakeback deal while i build a bankroll again.

In general it's slim pickings for prop offers. We only have one active offer and it pays 70%. However I am talking with a potential new room but there are no guarantees that the new offer will come through.

In the meantime we have a variety of offers, some private some publicly posted. I'll email you shortly with details. In general networks are paying lower rakeback rates, even to affiliates and under the table deals. Many people are looking to offers like Fulpot Poker where games are extremely good to find value.

I'll email you with some specific options.

Hi Rob,

Just getting back into some poker myself and would appreciate a heads up on the 'lay of the land' as 2016 unfolds. My guess is not much has improved since April judging by how quiet it is around here.

Cheers!

On the propping side of things, we just have one site accepting players. This is a public forum so I won't mention it by name but you'll see it in the members area.

I don't have any offers that are imminent, but we are always looking for offers and hope to have some more.

Privately we offer agent based sites which many former props are seeing some success on. These are mostly Asian or Middle Eastern sites with high rake but good games. Some we can offer rakeback on, some we can't. If anyone wants a summary of what's available, PM me. Moculon, I'll send you a PM now with some info.

Stay tuned - might have one or two offers coming shortly.

For U.S. players, rob?

yes

Keep us posted please.

-Tom.

Unrelated to the new offer I mentioned above, one of our old offers is accepting new props again. I'll post details in the private hidden forum. If you don't have access to our private forums please let me know.