Thread: Rakeback for Betcoin.ag

Default Rakeback for Betcoin.ag

I am wondering what happened to my account on Betcoin.ag as I believe they are not crediting for my playing time. Unless they discontinued the program I was using.

The Betcoin program has indeed been discontinued. They continued paying props for awhile after they ended the program but I don't believe they still do that.

Please PM or email me if you have questions about other options available to you.

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    The Betcoin program has indeed been discontinued. They continued paying props for awhile after they ended the program but I don't believe they still do that.

Please PM or email me if you have questions about other options available to you.
    Rob got your message earlier and opened a new Betcoin account.

Thanks for going to bat for us....

Nevermind unfortunately, it looks like the new program is a bust. Details to follow in the private forum.

Just noticed this in a Facebook post and followed it to this post in a forum.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/gambling/b...eys-t7743.html

Been looking at the posting and it comes from 2015. But I am going to ask the person who posted this on Facebook where they got their information from.